Female-Only FA Referee Course - Secure Your Place Today
Staffordshire FA is delighted to announce that it will be running a brand-new Female-Only FA Referee Course at Wyrley Juniors FC during the Easter Holidays (Monday 15-Thursday 18 April 2019).
Organised to support the development of female match officials in the Staffordshire area and priced at just £90, the three-day course will cover a range of practical and theoretical refereeing elements, including Laws of the Game, positioning and decision-making.
With a large portion of the course taking place in a practical environment, candidates should feel comfortable and confident enough to oversee a game of football upon successful completion of the three sessions.
Wyrley Juniors FC, Long Lane, Newtown, Walsall, WS6 6AT
|Monday 15 April||9:30am-4:30pm|
|Tuesday 16 April||9:30am-4:30pm|
|Thursday 18 April||9:30am-4:30pm|
The course consists of six clear units with the following elements:
Unit 1 - Registration and pre-course activity
Units 2-4 - Practical delivery and evaluation of performance:
• The key skills required to be a football referee
• Theoretical information of the 17 Laws of the Game
• Practical work covering implementation of the laws
• The art of positioning and movement
• Management strategies and ideas on effective decision-making
• Effective reporting misconduct
• Evaluation of performance and assessment of knowledge
Unit 5 - Officiating five games of 11v11 or 9v9 games. Assessment of experiences:
• Reviewing and receiving feedback
Unit 6 - Final assessment/theory examination:
• Examination of knowledge of Laws of the Game
• Plan for what happens next
For full details and to book your place, CLICK HERE
If you have any questions about this course, or refereeing in general, please get in touch via Support@StaffordshireFA.com or 01785 256994.