Key competencies required
• Good knowledge of the football structure in Wales;
• high level technical competence and coach education delivery.
• good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
• good written an presentation skills;
• willingness to work unsociable hours.
• the UEFA ‘A’ Licence is an essential qualification for the job. The UEFA Pro Licence is desirable;
• level 4 instructor accreditation or a willingness to achieve accreditation is desirable;
• experience of coaching at or above Welsh Premier League level would be a distinct advantage.
An application form and a Job and Person Profile can be downloaded from:-
Deadline for applications:
Friday 31 January 2014
Welsh Football Trust, Dragon Park, National Football Development Centre, Newport International Sports Village, Newport NP19 4RA
T: 01633 282911
The Welsh Football Trust is committed to protecting children and vulnerable adults and follows the recruitment guidelines of the FAW’s Welfare Policy. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure before their appointment is confirmed.