Position: Football Workforce Co-ordinator (Participation Hub)
Term: Full Time - Initial 1 Year contract
Hours Per Week: 37
Employer: Staffordshire Football Association
Responsible to: Head of Strategy & Investment
Deadline: Sunday 2nd July 2017
- To lead the administration of the County FA’s workforce development programme
- To support the delivery of the National Game Strategy across the County in partnership with key stakeholders
The key work areas are:
- Administer the County’s FA workforce development programme including Coaching, Medical, Safeguarding, Equality, Refereeing and a range of FA Education Courses. To be the point of contact for the County FA with FA Education
- Lead the planning and booking of courses and workshops, working with County FA colleagues, to meet required deadlines and ensure all resources are available for all courses including coordination of resource management
- Liaise with facilities, clubs and leagues to agree ongoing programme of courses and workshops
- Process all customer bookings in a timely manner using online programmes as well as managing relative databases. Provide excellent customer service
- Develop a strong relationship with the tutor workforce to provide direction and administration of all courses and workshops. Liaise with the County Coach Developer regarding their work programme
- Work with partners to establish and administer additional relative courses to further support the football workforce.
To download a full Job Description please CLICK HERE.
Applicants will be expected to have excellent administration, IT and communication skills and have experience of dealing with multiple priorities, meeting key deadlines and providing exemplary customer service. An understanding of the FA’s National Game Strategy and FA Education programmes would be ideal but not essential. You need to be passionate about and committed to the development of people and football at a local level, have the ability to inspire and positively impact the development of the football workforce in the County.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate both team working and the ability to work unsupervised. Partnership working is key with candidates expressing excellent interpersonal skills.
To formally apply:
Please submit your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to: Staffordshire FA, Dyson Court, Staffordshire Technology Park, Beaconside, Stafford, ST18 0LQ, marked for the attention of Kevin Staples. Alternatively, please email you application to email@example.com stating in the subject line ‘Ref: Workforce Coordinator’
Closing date: Sunday 2nd July 2017
Interviews will take place: Tuesday 11th July 2017
Staffordshire FA are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Due to the number of expected applications for the position, if you have not heard from us within 5 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.