An exciting new opportunity to support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and the Staffordshire Football Association Business Strategy.
You will assist in the efficient running of the Football Services department and be the point of contact for the Staffordshire FA’s members helpdesk and telephone enquiries.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time
- To administer the Associations Members Support Helpdesk functions, acting as the first point of contact for all enquiries
- To take all telephone enquiries, offering guidance and support as required to internal and external customers
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance across the Football Services functions
- To administer office correspondence to support all staff to ensure effective communication with customers including postal duties
- Accurately imputing and retrieving data from the Whole Game System (The FA’s IT System) and other relevant data input as required
- Support staff members with key administrative procedures, ensuring a high level of customer excellence at all times
- Assist with reception duties as needed and to be the point of call for all visitors to the Staffordshire FA Offices
- Taking and imputing telephone and online Payments
- Maintaining and ordering all stationary items and office supplies
- Administer all room hire booking, managing relationships with external customers
- Provide the highest level of customer excellence to support volunteers across all FA Technology systems
- Provide administration support to safeguarding programmes, activities, events and communications
- Maintain basic safeguarding awareness training and contribute to ensuring that safeguarding and equality are embedded throughout the Staffordshire FA and grassroots footballCollaborate with the Designated Safeguarding Officer to ensure the affiliation, sanctioning and registration processes are managed effectively and safeguarding requirements are met by clubs, leagues, coaches and referees
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard (https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/customer-service-practitioner-v1-1)
- You will spend four days a week in the workplace and one day at Stafford College for your 'study day'
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
FIND OUT MORE
- Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to apply for any appropriate vacancy available at that time. It is our firm commitment to offer a permanent position wherever possible upon completion of your level 2 with the potential to progress to your level 3 qualification