Wolverhampton Casuals Referee Development Event
The date for our Referee Development Event on the 18th of July has been changed to Monday 25th July.
The objectives of the event are to give you the confidence in your decision-making ability and recap offside decision making whilst working with your team of Officials.
The Referee Development event will cover Offsides, practical decision making & technical analysis of performances. We will aim to deliver the practical element of the session for as long as possible. Please see below the rough timings for the event, please be aware we will start the practical at 7pm to best use our time.
Arrival – 6:30-7pm
Offsides & Practical Decision making – 7pm – 8pm
Technical analysis of performances – 8pm – 8:45pm
Depart 8:45 – 9pm
What can Referees expect to take away?
1) Examples of high-quality technical performance
2) A developed understanding of how to work effectively as a team of officials’
3) Develop Knowledge and strategies of how to manage key on field Decisions
4) Confidence in your decision making and response times
5) Confidence in your ability to give Offside decisions
Please be aware the practical element to the session will take place on the grass pitch, please wear appropriate footwear and you will need trainers for indoor use. You will also need a pen, notebook, Cards & Flags for the event. We will also be able to help with Referee registration requests and processes if you have not already re-registered for the 2022-23 season.