Having delivered our most recent grass pitch improvement workshops online due to the pandemic, we’re delighted to be delivering our next groundskeeping workshop face-to-face, which will take place on the evening of Wednesday 6 October 2021.
• Date: Wednesday 6 October 2021
• Time: 6.30pm – 9.00pm (tea & coffee available from 6.15pm)
• Venue: Brocton Football Club, Silkmore Lane, Stafford, ST17 4JH
• Cost: Free
• Format: Indoor & outdoor – please dress accordingly for a period spent outdoors.
The workshop will once again be support by our Regional Pitch Advisor, Kevin Duffill (Grounds Management Association) and our Support Pitch Advisor, Andy Jackson (Stoke City Football Club), along with a number of additional experts from across the pitch maintenance industry who continue to support our programme in Staffordshire – including our partners at Campey Turf Care, Dennis & SISIS, and Rigby Taylor.
Please find below a summary of the content we will be covering during the evening.
• Staffordshire FA Grass Pitch Improvement Strategy.
• ‘Pitch Power’.
• Grass cutting machinery (demo & discussions).
• Deep aeration (demo & discussions).
• Grass care combination system (demo & discussions).
• Surface aeration equipment options (demo & discussions).
• Line marking equipment (demo & discussions).
• Grass seed and fertilizers suitable for grassroots clubs.
• Additional support – funding, networks, courses, toolkits.
• Additional support – Staffordshire FA.
• Networking opportunities.
With a number of experts and key partners from across the industry in attendance who can support your club/organisation with your ongoing ambitions of improving your pitches, the workshop promises to be another enjoyable and informative evening, attended by like-minded individuals from across Staffordshire who share a passion for improving their natural turf pitches.
To register a place on the workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the club/organisation you are associated with.