UK Coaching have launched a new funding programme, ReTrain to ReTain, in partnership with CIMSPA.
ReTrain to ReTain, funded by Sport England, is a fully-funded scheme aiming to provide skills, training and targeted support for 25,000 volunteer coaches, as well as 25,000 sport and activity professionals who have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The funding includes access to:
• A UK Coaching Club subscription, worth £24 per year, which will give you 12 months' unlimited access to over 500 industry training materials, webinars, toolkits, professional templates and expert guides, as well as products and services to help you support yourself outside of coaching
• Safeguarding Refresher eLearning (Digital Kids option), developed in partnership with safeguarding experts the NSPCC’s Child Protection in Sport Unit (CPSU)
• 'Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Physical Activity+’ eLearning course, developed with mental health charity Mind
• St John Ambulance First Aid Digital Refresher eLearning course
• Inclusive Activity Programme eLearning course, developed with inclusion experts the Activity Alliance
• All the benefits of a standard UK Coaching Club account, which includes Sudden Cardiac Arrest eLearning and our Duty to Care Digital Badge.
Applications are open until 31 March 2022, and support will be provided to the first 25,000 successfully eligible applicants.
Click below for full details and the link to apply:
For more on UK Coaching, head to: https://www.ukcoaching.org/