Burton Albion Community Trust Veterans Summer League
Staffordshire FA is delighted to say that its Veterans Summer League will be moving to Burton Albion Community Trust for the 2021 season.
The league has been delivered from St. George’s Park in previous years, however to support the enhanced development of the league it will be moving across to Burton Albion FC, where there will be a dedicated team to ensure a quality delivery.
The league is set to commence as of 23 April 2021 and teams will play on a monthly basis at Burton Albion Community Trust Hub, right next door to the Pirelli Stadium.
Matches are to be played on a Friday night with two alternative kick-off times of 7PM & 8:15PM.
We are currently looking for additional teams to join the league for the 2021 season, so if you’re interested in joining, please contact Support@StaffordshireFA.com
The deadline for teams to express their interest is Friday 19 February.
For additional information and fees, please download the document below:
Vets Summer League – Format Fees 2021
VETERANS SUMMER LEAGUE FIXTURE FORMAT
● Teams to advise of any dates which create a problem BEFORE fixtures are produced.
● Once the fixtures have been produced, there will be no alterations to them.
● A fully-refundable deposit (£55) will be requested at the start of the season.
● Teams will lose their deposit if they withdraw from a fixture.
● If a team cannot fulfil a fixture, they will also forfeit the game (a 3-0 loss).
● Teams need to take into account school holidays and bank holiday weekends.
● Teams must ensure that they have a large enough squad to fulfil ALL fixtures.