England Football Disability Recreation Centres
We are excited to announce an opportunity for clubs and organisations to apply for a funding package to deliver new youth disability football sessions within Staffordshire.
At present there are a small number of youth disability football sessions across the county being delivered and we are looking to provide opportunities to develop more football locally.
We would like to work closely with successful clubs to ensure that the sessions become sustainable, support training of the volunteer(s) and aim towards creating a team that will participate in the Staffordshire Ability Counts League (Youth) in the near future.
Please find further details below regarding the funding:
HOW MUCH FUNDING IS AVAILABLE?
£300 (£150 upon successful application, £150 after 10x weeks delivery upon the completion of the funding requirements)
£160 reimbursed for a FA Introduction to Coaching Football Course
Funding can only be issued to a lead organisation/ group bank account and not an individual’s account.
WHAT CAN THE FUNDING BE SPENT ON?
Funding can be spent on any of the areas listed below;
Equipment, Facility Hire, Staff Costs, Training, Marketing, adhering to Covid Guidance
WHAT ARE THE FUNDING REQUIREMENTS?
• Sessions must be delivered for a minimum of 10x weeks (however the aim is to sustain the sessions after the 10x weeks)
• Minimum of 10x players by the end of the 10x weeks delivery
• Sessions must take place in Staffordshire or with an affiliated Staffordshire FA club
• Sessions must have 2x coaches aged 18+ present at all sessions with a FA DBS in date, including one lead
• Coach present who holds an FA DBS, FA Playmaker or Level 1/ Introduction to Coaching Football, FA Safeguarding Children Qualification & FA first aid qualification.
• Organisations must have the relevant public liability & personal accident insurance in place to cover the sessions.
• Complete application, sessions & monitoring on the FA Events Platform, more information and support available for successful applications.
• Affiliate a youth disability team to Staffordshire FA, to participate in the Staffordshire Ability Counts League (Youth)
WHAT IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
Males or females aged 8 – 16 with a disability. Priority target age group for this funding is 8-11 however applications will be considered for 12-16 for new activity.
HOW DO I APPLY?
To express your interest, please click here
Successful applications will be asked to complete a formal application via the FA Events Platform.
If you have any questions or would like any further information please contact:
Equality Officer Gemma Machin – Gemma.Machin@StaffordshireFA.com
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DEADLINE
The deadline to submit your expression of interest is Friday 31 December 2021.