A series of two-hour Club Matters workshops will be taking place over the coming weeks and months, providing grassroots football clubs in Staffordshire with a fantastic opportunity to develop knowledge in several key areas including finance, leadership and marketing.
Club Matters workshops are short training sessions, funded by Sport England, which seek to develop your skills, improve knowledge and ultimately help you develop your club. All workshops last for two hours.
All workshops will take place online between 6:30-8:30pm.
• Financial sustainability – Monday 19 October
• Engaging your community – Thursday 22 October
• Planning for the future – Tuesday 3 November
• Legal structures – Tuesday 10 November
• Leadership teams– Thursday 12 November
• Volunteer experience – Tuesday 17 November
• Participant experience – Thursday 26 November
• Developing a Marketing strategy– Tuesday 1 December
To book your place on any of these workshops, please follow the link below and select the workshop you’re interested in.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK