Monthly Veterans League 2021 - League Coordinator Opportunity
Staffordshire FA are looking to recruit a League Coordinator to support with the coordination and delivery of our popular Veterans League South.
The over 35s league will cater for 30 teams in 2021. The league is scheduled to kick off on Friday 5 February 2021, with all fixtures then taking place on the first Friday evening of each month, at various floodlit 3G pitches across the south of the county.
Support Staffordshire FA with the ongoing organisation, coordination and delivery of the league, ensuring that the league continues to be a high-quality product and sustainable for many years to come. The League Coordinator will be the main point of contact for all the teams and referees, working closely with Staffordshire FA to address any issues, actions and ongoing developments with the league.
The League Coordinator will receive an honorarium payment as part of their coordinator role in 2021, to be discussed in more detail with potentially interested candidates.
• Work closely with Staffordshire FA to ensure that all the relevant logistics are in place for the league and continually monitored to ensure successful delivery of the league.
• Send out a collective reminder email to all teams, referees and venues, one week before each fixture date, reminding all of fixtures, venues, KO times, etc.
• Ensure that all referees appointed to the fixtures have confirmed their availability, and should the need arise, liaise with Staffordshire FA as and when referee replacements are required.
• Monitor the league website to ensure that all results have been inputted onto the league website within 24 hours of the games taking place.
• For any results which have not been inputted, chase up the relevant teams in question.
• Send a collective email to all teams, referees and venues with 72 hours of the fixtures taking place, with an updated league table confirming the latest results and standings, along with any other relevant updates or actions.
• Throughout the course of the season, look to visit all venues to introduce yourself to the teams and referees, build up rapports and become the face of the league.
• Work with Staffordshire FA to set-up and manage social media pages for the league.
Build and develop strong relationships with the teams, referees, venue and Staffordshire FA, to ensure that the league runs as smoothly as possible. If strong relationships are developed with all key partners along with quality communication, the league can continue to be a high-quality product and an enjoyable project to coordinate.
For further information or to express an interest in the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All expressions of interest will be reviewed by Staffordshire FA on the w/c 18 January 2021.