Charter Standard clubs in Staffordshire can now apply for the Staffordshire FA Creation Fund, should they wish to form brand-new teams ahead of the 2019/20 season
Charter Standard clubs across the county wishing to create new adult or youth teams are eligible to apply for the fund, which aims to help provide players with a pathway from mini soccer all the way to open age football.
Benefits include either a £200 or £304 fund should the club in question intend on setting up a youth or adult team respectively.
Further perks also include a free place on the FA Level 1 in Coaching Football course and the FA Introduction to First Aid in Football Level 1 course, a £100 Nike kit voucher, 10 Nike footballs and a Charter Standard plaque.
Charter Standard is extremely important to us and as a result is a pre-requisite to be considered; only on completion of the Charter Standard process would you be eligible to apply.
All funding is subject to a club meeting the terms and conditions of the Creation Fund, which are as follows:
• Team created must not have existed in the 2018/19 season or take the place of an existing team.
• The club that the team will be part of should be Charter Standard.
• Teams that play 11v11 will have priority although those that play 9v9 may be considered.
• Funding available to new male, female or mixed teams.
• Funding available for male adult teams only.
• A team that has folded / disbanded in the 2018/19 season does not qualify as a new team.
• New team should be adding to a Charter Standard club where possible.
• If a brand new one team adult male club is applying for the fund then commitment to Charter Standard must be given and completed by September 30th 2019.
• Staffordshire FA Saturday & Sunday football committees to be consulted during processing.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Applications for the Creation Fund will be accepted until the deadline of 11 August 2019.
If you have any queries, please email Support@StaffordshireFA.com