The Staffordshire Football Association aims to ensure the long term future of the game by providing the best possible environment and infrastructure where football will flourish in the County for all regardless of background or ability.
We are passionate about developing grassroots football and we are now seeking to recruit a highly motivated Inclusion Advisory Group Chairperson to help us effectively plan, lead and develop a strategic vision for inclusion in football within Staffordshire.
• To deliver an effective, constructive and cohesive Staffordshire FA Inclusion Action Plan
• To report on the delivery of Inclusion as part of our Strategy ‘Untying the Knot’ to key stakeholders and the Staffordshire FA Board
• To assist the IAG Members and the Staffordshire FA Inclusion Officer to effectively plan, lead and develop a strategic vision for inclusion in football within Staffordshire
The key work areas are:
• To represent the IAG on the Council of Staffordshire FA
• To support the recruitment and inspire the very best and talented IAG team possible.
• To develop clear roles for the IAG members and ensure the performance of the IAG is measured and accountable.
• To assist in the preparation of the Agenda for IAG Meetings and check minutes for accuracy.
• To work closely with the Inclusion Officer to ensure resources are effectively prioritised for inclusion success.
• To ensure that IAG action points are documented and actioned.
• To ensure the Inclusion Action Plan for Staffordshire is effective and importantly, being delivered.
• To attend FA Meetings as and when required.
• Assist with the implementation of the annual Staffordshire FA Operational Plan, ensuring inclusion is embedded.
Please click here for more information and details of how to apply