Vacancy - Football Administrator
Staffordshire Football Association is currently looking to recruit a Football Administrator to join its team.
The Staffordshire FA aims to ensure the long-term future of the game by providing the best possible environment and infrastructure, where football will flourish in the county for all regardless of background or ability.
We are passionate about developing grassroots football and the role of Football Administrator will be crucial for providing administrative support to both members of the Association from across the county, as well as key partners and staff.
The key areas of work are:
• Accurately imputing and retrieving data from the Whole Game System (The FA’s IT System) and other relevant data input as required
• Administration of Non Personal Discipline Hearings and associated discipline functions
• Processing of red/yellow/misconduct charges
• Administration of the Association’s annual Membership programme, providing high level customer excellence
• Assist the administration of the Association’s administrative functions including Workforce Development, Social Media and IT
• Deal with telephone, email and helpdesk enquiries; providing a very high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
• Assist with reception duties as required and to be the point of call for all visitors and telephone queries
For more information and details of how to apply, please click here