The support that is provided to the businesses is signposting to a register of companies who have signed up to the project offering support.
These businesses have agreed to provide up to 60 minutes of free advice either over the phone or face-to-face. Further support is also provided via factsheets on preventing the crime in the future. If you would like further information, please take a look at the website: http://businesscrimematters.com/
If your Club has recently been a victim of crime it might be worth consulting with the companies below to see if there are any further security measures to consider to reduce any further criminal activity:
- Croft Architecture Limited - 01785 248542
- One Way Electrical - 01782 595600
- Yee Group Ltd - 01283 511726
- Security Services - 01782 416308
- Goodguard Services Ltd - 01543 505350
- Electrotest Services Ltd - 01543 459966
- CBI Security - 01782 594818
If you have any further questions, or would like any further advice and support, please contact Business Crime Helpline Advisor, Victoria Antill via 01782 900239.