Staffordshire FA Loan Scheme
The Staffordshire Football Association Loan Scheme is available for Clubs to request an interest-free loan of up to £5,000.
The loan is available to all member Clubs looking to improve their assets or purchase items to enhance their club. The loan is repayable over a maximum two year period and offers a six month payment holiday until the loan needs to start being repaid.
The loan can be used to provide assistance for the following purposes:
• Acquisition of land or buildings for football use
• Improvement of land or buildings for football use (e.g. new training areas, re-surfacing, changing accommodation)
• Purchase of major items of equipment
• Purchase of equipment and material for specific projects to increase participation in football
• Other purposes will be considered on merit