2021/22 CLUB MEMBERSHIP WINDOW NOW OPEN
Membership for the 2021/22 season is now open!
To support clubs in completing their membership via the Whole Game System, we have produced a short video and a Club Membership Guide, to assist clubs in completing their membership for the 2021/22 season.
CLICK HERE TO view MEMBERSHIP GUIDE
The Club Membership Guide aims to provide clubs with a step-by-step guide in how to complete your club’s membership via the Whole Game System. The Whole Game System is an online portal that allows you to manage all of your club’s administration online and reduce the amount of paperwork that you receive from the County FA. The document will guide you through how to complete the 8 stages of the process, in order for your club to become affiliated members of the Staffordshire FA for the 2021/22 Season.
New Clubs: Please note, if you are a new club, you will need to email email@example.com in order for us to provide you access to the Whole Game System. Until you have access to this, you will be unable to complete your club’s membership.
The Staffordshire FA team will be on hand to support all clubs throughout the membership process and beyond, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team if you encounter any issues or are unsure about any elements of the club membership process.
If you have any questions throughout the process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* COUNTY CUPS – IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR 2021/22 *
Please note that entry into the County Cup Competitions in the 2021/22 season is OPTIONAL for Youth Teams and Adult Sunday Teams. Entry into the County Cup Competitions is free of charge in the 2021/22 season.
GET IN TOUCH
Mon - Thurs: 9:00 - 17:00
Fri: 9:00 - 16:00
The major benefits from membership to Staffordshire Football Association include:
- Being part of the structure of the National Game from grassroots upwards
- Eligibility to participate in County FA competitions
- Discipline and Fair Play
- Opportunities to apply for grant aid and funding from the Football Association
- Access to information and advice from the County FA personnel, FA Regional Development Manger and FA Regional Facility Managers
- Opportunities to acquire suitable Public Liability Insurance cover for your club, team and players
- Access to FA and County FA publications and resources
- Opportunities to participate in FA football development schemes such as Charter Standard Awards
- The opportunity to make your Club's view known on the future development of the game to both County FAs and The FA.