All Clubs and Leagues should Complete Membership to their respective County Football Association.
It is through Membership that the family of football is brought together and correct standards and discipline are maintained.
Membership acts as a quality assurance and as a safety net to help protect players, clubs, officials and administrators throughout the game.
The major benefits from membership to Staffordshire Football Association include:
- Being part of the structure of the National Game from grassroots upwards
- Eligibility to participate in County FA competitions
- Discipline and Fair Play
- Opportunities to apply for grant aid and funding from the Football Association
- Access to information and advice from the County FA personnel, FA Regional Development Manger and FA Regional Facility Managers
- Opportunities to acquire suitable Public Liability Insurance cover for your club, team and players
- Access to FA and County FA publications and resources
- Opportunities to participate in FA football development schemes such as Charter Standard Awards
- The opportunity to make your Club's view known on the future development of the game to both County FA's and The FA.