FA Coaching Blind Footballers
Having attended the course you will:
- Apply and extend your existing coaching skills to meet the needs of blind footballers
- Establish effective communication skills when coaching blind footballers
- Identify appropriate and safe methods of supporting and working with blind footballers
- Recognise the need to deliver relevant coaching session to effectively meet the developmental needs of the blind footballer
- Recognise the player pathway and competition structure available for blind footballers
Want to find out more?
Unfortunately not. Each individual learner is required to book their place using their own FAN and Password. This is to ensure our information on medical conditions, emergency contacts etc is accurate and up to date. The booking agreement is always between Staffordshire FA and the individual learner.
No, learners are required to attend all dates and times associated to the course they have booked onto. Failure to attend all dates and times will result in non-qualification and individuals will need to book and pay to attend the course again in full to become certificated.
We are unable to reserve places or take part payments for any of our courses. Bookings are taken on a first come first served basis from online registration where full payment is required.
We do not operate a waiting list for any of our courses or notify individuals of new courses being added or spaces becoming available. Places are taken on a strict first come first served basis.
Upon completion of your FA Safeguarding Children Workshop or the FA Emergency Aid Workshop, you can print off your certificate by clicking HERE. FA Education administer all certificates for the standalone FA Emergency Aid and FA Safeguarding Children Workshops. Certificates usually take around 8 - 10 to be processed after the registers are updated following the course.
Before choosing to cancel you may want to familiarize yourself with our cancellation policy.