The Donna Louise

The Donna Louise

Where Every Moment Counts

The Donna Louise is belly laughs and best friends, it’s light in the darkest hour, it’s glitter and sparkle, Xbox and drums, it’s real understanding - it’s so much more than you think.

Whatever our children, young people or families need, The Donna Louise is there. Wherever, whenever, always.

Get in touch

Gareth Thomas

Partnerships & Communications Officer


(T): 01785 256994 (ext. 207)

(M): 07815 295723

The Donna Louise provides care for children and young people at the end of their lives, and gives counselling and bereavement care for the family members left behind. However, this is only a tiny part of what The Donna Louise do - in fact about 6%. The remaining 94% of what they do is enabling families to live the life they want to live.

The Donna Louise

The children and young people cared for at The Donna Louise have severe health issues which mean that they are unlikely to live past childhood, or early adulthood. Their conditions are different and complex; they have a life filled with difficulty and an uncertain future. The care provided by The Donna Louise is all about helping families to cope with the difficulties, face the future and, most importantly, make the most of the time they have left together. This is only possible because of the support of the community.

The Donna Louise must raise over £3,500,000 Each year

Chief Executive Officer, Adam Evans said; “We are delighted that The Staffordshire FA has been able to secure a charity partnership with The Donna Louise. It is fantastic that we are in a position to provide support and exposure to highlight the amazing service that they provide for families throughout Staffordshire and the surrounding area.”

“As an organisation we are all extremely excited to be able to support the children and young adults, and their families, who rely on The Donna Louise. The hospice does some really fantastic work and thankfully we have already been able to provide a number of respite opportunities for families who use their services.”

“In order to raise awareness of The Donna Louise we have committed to supporting their Emergency Services Day's, and our staff and members will be looking to take part in some of the fantastic Challenge Events. We hope that our members will be able to support us in these challenges and raise as much money and awareness as possible.”

Vicky Smith, Fundraiser for The Donna Louise, said; “We’re delighted that The Staffordshire FA has chosen us to be its charity of the year and we are really excited about the opportunities ahead."

“The money raised by The Staffordshire FA will help hundreds of children, young adults and their families who rely on The Donna Louise for everything from respite stays to counselling sessions, art therapy to support groups. We are looking forward to working closely with the Staffordshire FA throughout the next year.”