FvH Grassroots is an initiative to tackle LGBTIQ+ discrimination in football throughout February, the Football v Homophobia Month of Action.
Your club can get involved with the campaign by:
- Designating a match day to Football v Homophobia in February 2023
- Sharing the matchday event across social media platforms using the hashtag #FvH2023
- Communicating activity to the opposing team on match day
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
Clubs that sign up will be emailed a campaign pack with some top tips on how to make the most of a designated match day. You will also receive education leaflets for players and opposition team. Your club badge will also be added to our 2023 Champions page.
Creating an LGBTQ+ inclusive football culture
Thursday 16th February 2023 (7pm - 8.30pm)
The workshop will look to cover the following:
- LGBTQ+: what we mean
- Homophobia, biphobia and transphobia (HBT) in football
- What the game is doing to create an LGBTQ+ inclusive culture
- What you can do
To register to attend this workshop please click here. You will receive a confirmation email shortly before the workshop date with the zoom meeting link. Any questions please contact Support@StaffordshireFA.com.
Phone: 01785 256994