Fixtures will take place every 3 weeks on a Friday evening on the David Beckham 3G pitch. The league will kick off on Friday 8 May 2015 and concludes on Friday 11 September 2015.
Eight teams can be accommodated in the league and there are currently two vacancies. The six teams who have entered the league so far are Barton United FC, Burton FC, Hilton Harriers FC, Kings Bromley Swifts FC, Rosliston FC and Tean FC.
A league welcome evening will take place at St. George’s Park on Friday 17 April at 7.00pm.
- Friday 8 May
- Friday 29 May
- Friday 19 June
- Friday 10 July
- Friday 31 July
- Friday 21 August
- Friday 11 September
Format & Fees:
- Minimum age 35
- 60-minute games (30 minutes each way)
- 9 v 9 pitch & goals
- Repeated substitutions
- Teams will play each other once
- Fixtures played on a Friday evening (every 3 weeks)
- Kick-off times will be approximately 7.00pm and 8.00pm
- £30.00 per team match fee
- £50.00 per team affiliation/insurance fee
If you are interested in entering a team or would like to find out more about the league, please contact Gareth Thomas on 07815 295723 or email@example.com.