In its second year, the Staffordshire Ladies Over 30’s league caters for ladies wanting to enjoy football in a flexible, fun environment- no matter ability or experience. With the league continuously growing we are looking to identify a league co-ordinator to support the running of the league.
This is a voluntary role, and you will be required to be at every match.
Matches are played every Thursday 8PM Kick-Off until June at Bishop Lonsdale CofE, Shaw Lane, Eccleshall, ST21 6AU.
- Weekly Communication with Staffordshire FA Lead
- Open & Lock Facilities
- Collect Scores
- Collect Match Fee’s and return to Staffordshire FA
- Ensure Referee’s receive Match Fee’s (£20)
- Oversee match days
- Manage kit and equipment
- Good written and verbal communication
- Flexible working hours
- Passionate about female football
- Enthusiastic and helpful
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Knowledge and Understanding of Female Football
To fulfill this role you must be at least 18 years old, and have access to transport to attend match days.
If you are interested in this position please contact Football Development Officer, Bethan Woolley on any of the following:
(T): 01785 279835
(M): 07816 536450