Burton Albion Community Trust currently have a vacancy open for the role of Events and Partnerships Officer.
Events & Partnerships Officer
£16,087 - £18,525
Head of Community (HOC)
The post holder will be responsible for the development and day-to-day implementation of fundraising and events for BACT to help grow the charity’s non restricted funds.
The key areas of focus will include:
- Community fundraising
- Sponsored Penalty Shootouts
- Event management and coordination
- Creating positive partnerships across all sectors within East Staffordshire
- Help to develop a fundraising strategy ensuring we are aware of all funding opportunities.
- Contribute new ideas for fundraising and identify new opportunities.
- Develop a range of events and opportunities and plan them into an annual events calendar.
- Organise and co-ordinate internal events and support fundraisers with external events.
- Fundraising campaigns with businesses, participants, members of the public and BAFC fans.
- Increase funding and investment into projects and the charity through a range of events.
- Plan and deliver Sponsored penalty shootouts for all partner schools and clubs across East Staffordshire.
- Develop positive partnerships with local charities and organisations.
- Ensuring BACT has attendance at a wide range of community events, coordinating and monitoring the Events timetable, Mascots and Inflatable.
- Undertake appropriate tasks as required.
BACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any job offer is subject to satisfactory employment references and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Application forms are available from http://burtonalbioncommunitytrust.co.uk/job-vacancies/
To apply for this role, please send a completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via post to:
Community Administrator, Burton Albion Community Trust
Burton on Trent
Closing date for applications: 5pm Monday 5th June 2017