The FA will be hosting the second FA Youth Leagues Conference at St Georges Park on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th November 2015.
The Conference will follow a similar format to 2014 with a mix of stimulating workshops and plenary sessions, the gala dinner and tour of SGP and of course plenty of opportunity to network with colleagues from across the country.
Subjects covered at this year’s conference will include;
- Youth Leagues role in player/team transition from the youth to the adult game
- Governance and Rules in the youth game
- How youth leagues can drive forward the girls game
- Youth Leagues developing referees and referee appointment structures
- Leagues influencing facility development
- The Charter Standard Review
The cost of attendance will remain at £99 per delegate, which is inclusive of all meals and accommodation over the period of the conference.
Spaces are limited to one delegate per league in order to maximise the number of leagues attending the event. On this basis please use the link below in order to register your interest in attending. The FA will then invitations to leagues with a link to payment and confirmation.
Click here to register http://youthleagues2015.firstmedia.co.uk/Leagues