More information about the course can be found below. Alternatively, please click here.
- Minimum Age: 14
- Course Duration: Minimum of 21 Guided Learning Hours
- Course Prerequisites: None
- Who is it for: This course is open to anyone who is interested in officiating 11 a side or 9 v 9 football.
- Course aims and objectives: The BRC provides participants with an insight to the laws of the game and their practical application on the field of play. It also looks at the skills required to be a referee.
- Leading to: Registered Referee Status (either level 8 Youth Referee or Level 7 Junior County Referee)
Either the Safeguarding Football on line learning resource or where applicable the workshop will be completed. A DBS check will be instigated during the course, where applicable.
Course Dates/ Venues
12th January 2015 - 7.00pm till 9.00pm - Erasmus Darwin Academy, Chasetown
18th January 2015 - 10.00am till 4.00pm - Erasmus Darwin Academy, Chasetown
25th January 2015 - 10.00am till 4.00pm - St. Georges Park, Burton
To book onto the course, or for more information please click here. Alternatively, please contact Gemma Turner on the following, email@example.com or 01785 256994.