The course is running throughout the end of February to the beginning of March.
More information about the course can be found below.
- Minimum Age: 14
- Course Duration: Minimum of 21 Guided Learning Hours
- Course Prerequisites: None
- Who is it for: This course is open to anyone who is interested in officiating 11 a side or 9 v 9 football.
- Course aims and objectives: The BRC provides participants with an insight to the laws of the game and their practical application on the field of play. It also looks at the skills required to be a referee.
- Leading to: Registered Referee Status (either level 8 Youth Referee or Level 7 Junior County Referee)
23rd February 2015 - 7.30pm till 9.00pm - Pre Course Evening
8th March 2015 - 9.30am till 4.00pm - Practical and Theory
11th March 2015 - 6.30pm till 9.30pm - Practical and Theory
15th March 2015 - 9.30am till 4.00pm - Practical and Theory
Stafford Sports College, Stafford, ST17 9DJ
Please Note - In order to complete your referee training you need to attend the course dates above, complete your safeguarding qualification, for those 16+ complete an enhanced CRC check and refereed 6x games (sending back completed form). The CRC is NOT included in course fees and costs £10. After this you will be invited to attend a module 5 evening to complete your training.
For more information about the course or to book on please click here. Alternatively, please contact Gemma Turner on 01785 279828 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.