- Minimum Age: 14
- Course Duration: Minimum of 21 Guided Learning Hours
- Course Prerequisites: None
- Who is it for: This course is open to anyone who is interested in officiating 11 a side or 9 v 9 football.
- Course aims and objectives: The BRC provides participants with an insight to the laws of the game and their practical application on the field of play. It also looks at the skills required to be a referee.
- Leading to: Registered Referee Status (either level 8 Youth Referee or Level 7 Junior County Referee)
PLEASE NOTE: The dates indicated on the course booking cover only the first 3 Modules of learning. Module 4 requires the candidate to track the practical implementation of their lessons in a match environment, and Module 5, the Final Assessment, can only be completed once that has been evidenced.
Either the Safeguarding Football on line learning resource or where applicable the workshop will be completed. A DBS check will be instigated during the course, where applicable.
The course is taking place on the following dates:
Monday 13th October - 7pm till 9pm - Pre Course Evening
28th October - 9am till 4pm - Practical & Theory
29th October - 9am till 4pm - Practical & Theory
The course will be held at Stafford Sports College , ST17 9DJ.
To book onto the course or for more information please click here.