The FA Football Futures National Young Coach Development Programme replaces the National Coach Scholarship Programme. The FA are offering the opportunity for 20 coaches to be part of the advanced programme for 2014-15
Successful applicants will receive the following support:
- Appointed an FA Mentor (to support until June 2015)
- Opportunity to attend and be supported through FA Youth Awards – Module 3 qualification. Tutor contact hours will be delivered at mandatory CPD events
- 24th/25th April 2014 (St Georges Park)
- 30th/31st October (Venue TBC)
- 17th December (Venue TBC)
- Open application. supporting statement from CFA and/or skills coach mentor (if applicable)
- Age 18 – 24
- Must be working with a team in a CS Club (or other coaching placement which must be approved by FA Education Project Officer, Steve Swallow)
- Minimum level. Must have gained FA Level 2 and FA Youth Award – Module 2.
- Coaches should only be nominated if all CPD events can be attended
- Member of FA Licensed Coaches Club
If you fit the criteria and would like to be nominated or know somebody who could be nominated then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Closing date for Staffordshire FA to send in our nominations is Monday 3rd March. Successful applicants will be informed by 7th March.