- Nike will supply a one off bursary of £80 for each team in your club to be redeemed against FA level 1, level 2 coaching courses, FA Youth Modules 1, 2 & 3 or FA Emergency Aid and Safeguarding workshops. E.g. if you have 25 teams in your Club you will receive a one off bursary account of £2,000 with your parent County FA.
- A dedicated online Club web shop for members and supporters to view and buy club branded Nike product.
- Attractive discounts available on Nike product.
- Free product allowances linked to the level of spend.
- Invitations to Nike organised events at St George’s Park.
- Opportunities to win and be presented with free tickets to England Internationals and Premier League games plus visits from International players to your Club.
- Entitlement to promote the club as one of an elite group of Nike Partner Clubs and have the right to utilise Nike branding thus raising club profile and supporting player & sponsor recruitment.
There is no annual minimum spend expectation on the clubs enrolled in the scheme, but in return for the benefits detailed above, Nike asks that clubs commit to a three year deal exclusive Nike deal from 1st July 2014 to 31st June 2017
Nike is inviting clubs to register their interest in learning more about the scheme by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Upon receipt of your email detailing your club name and contact details, a Nike representative will be in touch to discuss the scheme, along with kit requirements and next steps. A formal proposal will be presented to the selected clubs.
Terms and Conditions
- The initiative is open to all FA Charter Standard Community Clubs.
- The Coaching Bursary, equal to £80 per team in the Club, will be available in the first year of the agreement only.
- All clubs must appoint a designated Kit Manager who will oversee the transactional relationship with the kit retailer.
- The retailer will supply monthly statements to the club detailing the value of spend on the club’s account.
- When the club qualifies for Gift of Kit, the retailer will advise the club kit manager who will then be responsible for selecting which products are to be redeemed on this Gift of Kit.
- Where the club utilises Nike branding it must comply with the brand guidelines supplied.
- In the event of over-subscription, places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
To find out more about the Nike Partner Club programme please click HERE.