Position: Inclusion Advisory Group Chairperson
Deadline: Wednesday 31st October 2018
The Staffordshire Football Association aims to ensure the long term future of the game by providing the best possible environment and infrastructure where football will flourish in the County for all regardless of background or ability. We are passionate about developing grassroots football and we are now seeking to recruit a highly motivated Inclusion Advisory Group Chairperson to help us effectively plan, lead and develop a strategic vision for inclusion in football within Staffordshire.
• To deliver an effective, constructive and cohesive Staffordshire FA Inclusion Action Plan
• To report on the delivery of Inclusion as part of our Strategy ‘Untying the Knot’ to key stakeholders and the Staffordshire FA Board
• To assist the IAG Members and the Staffordshire FA Inclusion Officer to effectively plan, lead and develop a strategic vision for inclusion in football within Staffordshire
The key work areas are:
• To represent the IAG on the Council of Staffordshire FA
• To support the recruitment and inspire the very best and talented IAG team possible.
• To develop clear roles for the IAG members and ensure the performance of the IAG is measured and accountable.
• To assist in the preparation of the Agenda for IAG Meetings and check minutes for accuracy.
• To work closely with the Inclusion Officer to ensure resources are effectively prioritised for inclusion success.
• To ensure that IAG action points are documented and actioned.
• To ensure the Inclusion Action Plan for Staffordshire is effective and importantly, being delivered.
• To attend FA Meetings as and when required.
• Assist with the implementation of the annual Staffordshire FA Operational Plan, ensuring inclusion is embedded.
Applicants will be expected to have excellent administration, IT and communication skills and have experience of managing multiple priorities, meeting key deadlines and providing exemplary customer service. Experience of working within Inclusion and Equality is essential as well as knowledge of sports equity. You need to be passionate and committed to enhance football for all at a local level, have the ability to inspire, be innovative and influence to be successful.
Strong relationship management and presentation skills are required and candidates must be able to demonstrate both team working and the ability to work unsupervised. Partnership working is key with candidates expressing excellent interpersonal skills.
To formally apply:
Please submit your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role against the responsibilities of the role to: Staffordshire FA, Dyson Court, Staffordshire Technology Park, Beaconside, Stafford, ST18 0LQ, marked for the attention of Kevin Staples.
Alternatively, please email you application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line ‘Ref: Inclusion Advisory Group Chair’
Closing date: Wednesday 31st October 2018
Staffordshire FA are committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note: Due to the number of expected applications for the position, if you have not heard from us within 5 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.