Position: Football Administrator
Term: Full Time
Hours: 36.5 per week
Employer: Staffordshire Football Association
Deadline: Tuesday 30th October 2018
The Staffordshire Football Association aims to ensure the long term future of the game by providing the best possible environment and infrastructure where football will flourish in the County for all regardless of background or ability. We are passionate about developing grassroots football and we are now seeking to recruit a Football Administrator to join the Team. This role will be crucial for providing administrative support to both members of the Association from across the County as well as key partners and staff.
• To support the successful delivery of the Staffordshire FA Operational Plan in accordance with the FA National Game Strategy.
• To provide administration and operational support across all areas of the Association
The key work areas are:
• Accurately imputing and retrieving data from the Whole Game System (The FA’s IT System) and other relevant data input as required
• Administration of Non Personal Discipline Hearings and associated discipline functions
• Processing of red/yellow/misconduct charges
• Administration of the Associations annual Membership programme, providing high level customer excellence
• Assist the administration of the Association’s administrative functions including Workforce Development, Social Media and IT
• Deal with telephone, email and helpdesk enquiries; providing a very high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
• Assist with reception duties as required and to be the point of call for all visitors and telephone queries
To apply: Applicants will be expected to have excellent administration, IT and communication skills. An understanding of the FA’s National Game Strategy would be ideal but not essential. You need to be passionate about and committed to the development of football at a local level, be able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate both team working and the ability to work unsupervised. Candidates should also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To formally apply: Please submit your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role against the responsibilities of the role to: Staffordshire FA, Dyson Court, Staffordshire Technology Park, Beaconside, Stafford, ST18 0LQ, marked for the attention of Kevin Staples.
Alternatively, please email you application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line ‘Ref: Football Administrator’
Closing date: Tuesday 30th October 2018
Interviews will take place: Week commencing 5th November 2018
Staffordshire FA are committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note: Due to the number of expected applications for the position, if you have not heard from us within 5 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.